Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I am a international student applying to NYU&UC Berkeley,i live in South Africa but i was born in the USA?

I am a international student applying to NYU&UC Berkeley,i live in South Africa but i was born in the USA?
I attended primary and high school in SA but i am about to write the SAT and my range from practice tests is between 1750-1850 on my SAT what are my chances of getting into these universities with these scores? ps: don't forget i have a US citizenship,not really making me an international student Also i have about +39 hrs of community service(aids centers etc) Thanks so much
Higher Education (University +) - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You have a good chance of admission if you are a legal resident of California and have top grades. If you are not a California resident, you should increase your SAT score to at least 2000. You should have at least 200 community serice hours for Berkeley and over 100 for UCLA.
2 :
Your SAT scores are currently too low for either school. Keep in mind that you may be a USA citizen, but you are not eligible for in-state (low cost) tuition, and many scholarships and loans are not available to you. Education in the USA could be outrageously expensive.

Read more other entries :