Wednesday, March 7, 2012

How do you become a teacher in South Africa?


How do you become a teacher in South Africa?
I am an Irish Student and I am about to graduate Uni this year with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in English and History. I hope to then be accepted to another uni to complete a Higher Diploma in Education (the HDip) where I would qualify to teach both English and History in Ireland. Unfortunately there is not a great demand for teachers in Ireland at present due to the current economic climate. As a little girl I visited relatives in Cape town, South Africa and loved it very much. I have always imagined going back there or even living and working there. There is not much information on the qualifications needed to become a teacher in South Africa, or none that I can find. I was just curious as to what one might need to do to qualify as a teacher there. Your help will be very much appreciated.
Teaching - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
move to africa
2 :
Um move to south africa and get a teaching degree? How else would you get one

Read more other entries :