Monday, May 7, 2012

Working holiday USA (South African citizen)?


Working holiday USA (South African citizen)?
I'm a law student from South Africa. I would love to go to the USA on a working holiday from mid-November 07' to mid-February 08'. Obviousy I would like to earn some dollars, and have a good time! There are many agencies through who you can organise it, but the fees are almost more than the airfare (which is allready a strech for me!) I've got some common sense, and I believe that I would be able to do most of the administrative stuff myself, but I would really appreciate any info on how to find a job over there without having to go through an agency.
Other - Destinations - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
There isn't a lot of time between now and November, given that you need a work visa and it has to be sponsored. Do check wil USA companies in SA and SA companies with offices in the USA to see if they have any opportunities. However, your best bet is probably DisneyWorld (in Florida). Go to http://disney.go.com/disneycareers/wdwcareers/international/index.html for more information. Good luck!

Read more other entries :