Sunday, May 1, 2011

what is the best university in the western and eastern cape, south africa?


what is the best university in the western and eastern cape, south africa?
i am going to a university next year and i wanted to find a good university, with student accomodation within these two provinces. uct(university of cape town) was my first choice. tell me about it and the others. comment about the university if you have been to it.
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
My wife studied at The university of Stellenbosh, but it used to be only in Afrikaans. I'm not sure if that has changed. I know for a fact its one of the best Universities in South Africa Try asking the same question in the SA thread. http://au.answers.yahoo.com/dir/index;_ylt=Ah2HyVuQLvbeIWzgF76qSdfh5gt.;_ylv=3?sid=396545481

Read more other entries :