Wednesday, December 7, 2011

What type of passport do I need if I am traveling to various countries in Europe and Africa?

What type of passport do I need if I am traveling to various countries in Europe and Africa?
I am planning a trip to Europe (England, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Greece) and then going down to South Africa/Egypt later on. What type of passport do I need, a passport for each country, a U.S. passport to get back? What? Also, I am a student so will I need a VISA for each country? Any answer will help! I understand that I am not a citizen of every country, and I don't expect to get numerous passports, but I need to know which ones.
Other - Europe - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You will need one passport from the country of which you are a resident. You may or may not need a visa, that's specific to each country but you shouldn't usually need a visa if you're staying less than 3 weeks in each place.
2 :
You'll need a full passport issued by the country you live in. You will probably need visas for most of the countries you travel to, but if you're a US citizen you may not need visas for European Union countries. How to apply for a passport (if you're a US citizen): http://travel.state.gov/passport/get/first/first_830.html Entry/exit info by country: http://travel.state.gov/travel/cis_pa_tw/cis/cis_1765.html
3 :
Sorry, you won't just get it; it is just wishful thinking; you can't get passports of any countries which you don't hold citizenship of; im my opion you are just typimg on here to get responses; all of them wan't be real for sure, sorry but that's life.

Read more other entries :