Saturday, April 7, 2012

Living in Pretoria South Africa (no silly answers)?

Living in Pretoria South Africa (no silly answers)?
I am a student in the Netherlands and will be doing my internship with the UN iin Pretoria from September. Does any one know cheap places to rent but safe there? I am just a student so I dont need lux and expensive places, but I need to be safe. Thanx
South Africa - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Pretoria isnt really than hectic when it comes to crime and such but i dont know of any good places you could stay. Try gumtree.co.za there will be some postings for flats avalible.
2 :
The area in Villeria and Wonderboom South is relatively quiet but unless you have transport you should stay on a bus route. Sunnyside is not to far but not very safe and Berea might be a bit expensive for a student - Google SA, Pretoria and i am sure you will find suitable accommodation I live in Pretoria SA
3 :
If you don't have transport - try to find accomodation in Hatfield. It's walking distance from UP and there are alot of apartments built for this specific reason. Otherwise - you can try to get into contact with someone that rents out a room in a commune. It's cheap and safer because you won't be living alone.
4 :
Mamelodi
5 :
Hey, I am from Tswane/Pretoria.... come to Mamelodi!

Read more other entries :