Sunday, October 14, 2012

How much money, etc., would it take to have an AIDS orphanage built in Africa?

How much money, etc., would it take to have an AIDS orphanage built in Africa?
I am a 16-yr-old student, but i would like to raise enough money (with suggestions please) to have an AIDS orphanage built in Africa. Otherwise, any suggestions for a fairly cheap mission trip to South Africa? thnx
Yahoo! Local - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Hi kiddo :) I wish i had more ideas to help you, but i don't at this point. Could you please let me know your email address so that i can keep in touch with you and help you with whatever little finances i have. I am a student right now. Maybe in the future i will for sure can help. I am deeply touched by your comments and appreicate you a lot.
2 :
it would take millions to build it unless it was a hell hold hopefully it wouldn't be but if u r plannin gon doing it good 4 u

Read more other entries :