Friday, December 7, 2012

Want to immigrate from South Africa, but to where?


Want to immigrate from South Africa, but to where?
I finished school, and have been working as a receptionist/secretary for 3 years now at a book keeping company. I need to get out of this country, where can I go that isn't too difficult? I have an aunt and cousins in Australia. But I have found that immigrating there is next to impossible. (Student visa out of the question because I don't have 30 thousand dollars) Considered New Zealand but I have been told their immigration laws are just as strict as Aus. I am looking to start a new, and BETTER life as this country is very poor and anti-white, I fear for my life. Please help?
Immigration - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
back to Ohio ..united states ....is the best place to be Cincinnati... is the city they have good jobs down there and outside cincinnati in the country part is really good as well benefits to help you get on your feet here and make it
2 :
Try one of the Scandinavian countries.
3 :
go in Switzerland or Canada don't even think about to come in America
4 :
Forget about trying to immigrate to Canada. Our economy is in the toilet. We already have zillions of unemployed book keepers of our own who are looking for what few jobs there are. I understand you want to start a new and better life but the situation worldwide is no different and there are millions of others who also want a better life for themselves and their families. Stay where you are. You have a job. If you try to come to Canada, you won't have a job. Sorry but until the economy improves here, immigrating here is a very bad idea. It isn't that you wouldn't be welcome - it's just that now is a really REALLY bad time to try.
5 :
A lot of us feel the same way but I would not recommend emigrating at the moment. South Africa isn't in a recession at the moment due to our higher interest rates which they can lower to help everyone. Other countries can't do the same. Wait until the recession is over in other countries before you go. I would easily get into into Oz or NZ due to my qualifications but have no money to take along. Anyways, I'll rank the destinations like this NZ, Oz, Canada, Switzerland, Netherland, British Islands (England, Scotland, Wales or Ireland choose one). It actually depends on whether you can live in cold weather or not. I ranked NZ above Oz because Oz is becoming a desert (drought) and has too many wild fires burning everything down. They're biggest problem is water at the moment. Problem with EU countries are that they are too dependent on each other and it really is cold. If one country sneezes, all the other countries catches the cold. Thus, if one country decides to cut the gas supply, the other countries die of the cold or can't eat. Which is why Canada is better.

Read more other entries :