Saturday, December 28, 2013

I'm looking for a website/company that can help me find a part time job in Europe?

I'm looking for a website/company that can help me find a part time job in Europe?
I'm looking for a similar website to this one http://www.chilliadventures.com/index.asp I'm a student from South Africa, wanting to do something fun for our summer holiday. This site can get me to the USA(I was looking at their Winter Work Travel USA), but that too far and TOO expensive!
Other - Europe - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Start by looking at the UK, I think for someone from south africe that's the least amount of paperwork. The Schengen countries have extremely strict rules on work permits for outsiders. Even a summer working visa is still a considerable amount of paperwork

Read more other entries :