Thursday, July 1, 2010

What is it like to be an International student in South Africa?


What is it like to be an International student in South Africa?
I want to study at either Cape town University or Stellenbosch. I have been to South Africa on numerous occasion, but living there I know would be hugely different, could you tell me the quality of student life in South Africa, My farther worked at Witwatersrand and advises against Jo'burg. How would it compare to Cape Town or Stellenbosch?
South Africa - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I would say they are the same and all universities have a great support system for foreign students to ensure you cope and feel comfortable in our country. Cape town is a well recognized university and is known for their high academic marks but there is nothing wrong in my opinion of WIts and Johannesburg universities but wherever you decide to go i am sure you will find South African life and culture to your liking.
2 :
For study purposes, Cape Town is better than Joburg. The place is laid back but with highly qualified academic staff at