Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I left south africa just after I finished grade 7 and I was suppose to go to highschool but I had to move?


I left south africa just after I finished grade 7 and I was suppose to go to highschool but I had to move?
I finished my primary school gr1-7 last year and left on the 11 feb 2010 to China with my brother to live with my dad but we only stayed there for 6 months and my dad couldn't get us into school because of (*personal reasons*) so we stayed in china with no school and now he is sending us back to South Africa and I already missed almost a whole year of grade 8 so I'm not sure if The high-school that I want to enroll in will just let me skip a grade and put me in grade 9 next year or do I have to be a year below and do grade 8.....I'm an academic student and all my exams are higher than 70% so what should I do.Are they going to let me skip grade 8 and go to grade 9 or am I going to be pushed back a year.........answer would be much appreciated asap...WE ARE GOING BACK TO SOUTH AFRICA IN 2 DAYS.....HELP!!!111111
Primary & Secondary Education - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I think most public school's won't just let you skip a grade, but maybe if you go to a private school or other institution you could do only half of eight grade. If you were in a good primary school it shouldn't be too hard, I think...

Read more other entries :