Tuesday, October 1, 2013

What questions are asked in an interview with U.S.A's embassy regarding my student visa??

What questions are asked in an interview with U.S.A's embassy regarding my student visa??
I'll be coming to U.S.A from South Africa. but first i have an interview to pass in order to get my visa. What questions are asked by the U.S.A embassy in a student visa interview? I got F-120, i have paid SEVIS fees, what other documents do i need, to satisfy them?, etc Pls help......
Embassies & Consulates - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
like ae you anarchists are you a communists
2 :
u need a bank statement showing u can pay ur tuition, affidavit if support, health/medical records, high school transcripts...good luck n be confident!
3 :
Whats your favorite color and are you carrying a vegetable, Thats it your'e IN!
4 :
There is no specific list of questions. The consul will want to be sure that you are a serious student, and that you don't intend to stay in the US. How the interview will go will depend on the individual consul, and on your answers. I think the spikey-haired curious guy is pretty darn sharp.
5 :
I think the Blonde Mom is brilliant.

Read more other entries :