Thursday, November 14, 2013

Agencies that find you a job over seas and a working permit?

Agencies that find you a job over seas and a working permit?
I’m a student at the moment studying film art. After I graduate I want to go work over seas for a year or two. Internship, employment, anything they can find will be more then appreciated. Where can I find theses agencies that try and find you something in your line of work? Just their names would be great, ill Google them. Ps. I’m from South Africa, so it would be great if they have an branch here so that I can talk so some of the consultants personally. Thanks a mill:)
Other - Australia - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I would like to know this aswell, it would help me with my move to the US.
2 :
I would suggest obtaining a working holiday visa then going to the country and finding a job once you are there. Work permits require you to have 3 years experience in your field to be eligible to apply. It's also very difficult for south africans to obtain work permits.
3 :
IFC

Read more other entries :