Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Hotel workshadow for high school student?


Hotel workshadow for high school student?
Hi there. I am 17yrs old living in Cape Town South Africa. I am in my 2nd last yr of high school and am required to workshadow at a place of interest for two weeks. I would love to work in a hotel when I am older. I have been given the opportunity by my school to do my workshadow for 2wks abroad in September. I would love to do it in the USA, Canada or Europe. I have contacted some big hotel groups in the US but nobody replies. Can anybody help me get a workshadow position for 2wks or know of any hotel that will take me on?? PLEASE HELP!!! IT WOULD BE A DREAM OF MINE!!
Other - Education - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
yes.....oh wait....no sorry.......

Read more other entries :