Friday, February 7, 2014

How can I take my PS3 with me if I'm moving abroad?


How can I take my PS3 with me if I'm moving abroad?
I am a student currently living in the UK. I want to buy PS3 here, but when i go back home (to South Africa), will I have to pay import tax on it? Should I ship it there or should I take it with me on the plane?
Packing & Preparation - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
im not sure can't u just put it in a suitcase to bring it with u?
2 :
You guys have compatable hookups? I'm pretty sure you'll have to pay UK vat tax on it when you buy it so if you are subject to even more taxes after that you should not buy it there. Or just lie about it and hope they don't discover it in customs.
3 :
You should tell them at the airport that it personal and it was a gift .if you ship it you would pay import taxes .Just let them know you are on vacation also

Read more other entries :