Tuesday, September 28, 2010

South Africa: What should I do to persuade my local student exchange program to put South Africa...?

South Africa: What should I do to persuade my local student exchange program to put South Africa...?
Back into their exchange program. They pulled it out for some reason. Is there anything I could do? Tell me a few pros and cons about your country. The more the better! ...
South Africa - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
That might depend on what you are studying?
2 :
I have friends from South Africa. They said there is a lot tension there right now and it's quite dangerous. My friends family has held at gun point and she said that whenever there is a red light, a gang of guys come and smash your car window and hold a gun out, telling you to take off your jewelery and give whatever money you have, then they kicked them out of the car and drove off with it. Apparently a lot of fair skinned people are being attacked there right now. Otherwise, from what I have seen, places like Durban, Johanessburg and Cape Town ..look awesome.

Read more other entries :