Saturday, August 14, 2010

how is it like to be a foreign student in south africa ?

how is it like to be a foreign student in south africa ?
quality of postgraduate study in medicine? living expenses? attitudes of people towards noneuropean foreigners? input of people with similar experiences especially appreciated .
South Africa - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
coming from a black young lady great i assume if your not black
2 :
I think the medicine field is pretty good in SA...I wouldn't know coz I'm not in Uni! Living expenses...well, they are fair! A south African would sometimes not agree, but I reckon it would be ok for a foreigner! South Africans love having foreigners in their country...just don't go out on your own and don't act like a tourist...just act normal! Otherwise, SA's really good!
3 :
really good south africans are really well mannered people i love them and miss the friendliness alot
4 :
South Africans really love foreigners. Expenses will be I think allright because of the exchange rate and most unis degrees are internationally regognised so that wont be a problem either. I hope you enjoy SA, in fact you can take me with you and I will look after you there.

Read more other entries :