Saturday, August 28, 2010

I'm a first year medical student in South Africa, but want to continue this in Europe. How do I do this??


I'm a first year medical student in South Africa, but want to continue this in Europe. How do I do this??
I want to leave SA and study in ,e.g the Netherlands. Preferably in English. SA is going down the drain, and I don't want to complete my degree in a country that is totaly useless. Can someone help me get info on universities and exchange progrms??
Studying Abroad - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Travel to Mexico, Jump the border into the United States illegally and try to get caught. Once caught, tell the authorities that you are a citizen of Holland. The US will fly you there and probably pay for your college and maybe even your children's and grand children's college too. It's worth a shot.

Read more other entries :