Monday, November 28, 2011

How do I enter this South African address into an online order form?


How do I enter this South African address into an online order form?
"Student Name" interstudy Rm 334-5 P D Hahn Building Chemistry Mall University of Cape Town Private Bag Rondebosch 7701 SOUTH AFRICA This is all the information I have about the address. It is for a student studying abroad. The fields I am unsure of are: 1.Street Address 2.Suburb 3.Zip Code Hopefully I have all the information needed and I just need to now what goes where!
South Africa - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
The mail for the university has a "private bag", like a P.O.Box, just a very large one. So no actual street address. So for street address I would say: (Rm 334.5 PD Hahn Bldg,) Private Bag UCT Suburb: Rondebosch Zip Code (Postal Code) 7701
2 :
Cakes knows!! This ZIP code thing from the States is supposedly to fall away the moment you scroll the country correctly

Read more other entries :