Friday, February 1, 2013

Hi there, I'd like to become an exchange student in the USA.?


Hi there, I'd like to become an exchange student in the USA.?
My name is Alistair Russell, and I live in South Africa. I've always wanted to experience school and life in the USA, and would like to become an exchange student. Does anybody have any advice for me? I've been looking at some programs, but I'd like to get some feedback from people who've experienced stuff like this first hand My name is Alistair Russell, and I live in South Africa. I've always wanted to experience school and life in the USA, and would like to become an exchange student. Does anybody have any advice for me? I've been looking at some programs, but I'd like to get some feedback from people who've experienced stuff like this first hand. I'm in a government high school, and have an average in the low B's. I speak English fluently, and have some experience in Afrikaans. I'm white, and English is my home language. Any suggestions on organisations or groups that can help me acheive my goals? Thanks for the help =D
Studying Abroad - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Are you in high school or University? Here's a forum that's also really helpful. http://www.cultures-shocked.org/Joomla/forum/index.php?

Read more other entries :