Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Working abroad (south america or africa)?


Working abroad (south america or africa)?
I just graduated and would really like to work abroad. I have business and communications degrees. I'm not opposed to teaching English as well. I can speak Portuguese pretty well, but am not fluent. Same with Spanish, but my Port is def better. I do have student loans to pay back, so I would need to earn a decent wage. Any recommendations and/or websites? Thanks! Can anyone give me more details about how or where or when or what places to apply to? It would be most appreciated.
South Africa - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Look into an embassy job with the State Department. Portuguese would be useful in many countries and Spanish even more if you can improve it.
2 :
Africa
3 :
I think you will have a great experience in Africa, particularly South Africa, (where I'm from), Its pretty westernised though, so English is your best bet...unfortunately? if you are looking for Portuguese?
4 :
Portuguese in Angola and Mozambique, with English as a second language. Near to South Africa for holidays. And qualified people get good pay and nice jobs. They'll greet you in the street and make space on the sidewalk for you to pass. Peace. P.S. Mozambique - Nice swimming in the warm sea (year round) and succulent prawns!!!

Read more other entries :