Saturday, June 7, 2014

High school student wanting hotel intership 4 2wks in US?

High school student wanting hotel intership 4 2wks in US?
Hey! Im currently in my 2nd las yr of high school b4 i graduate. I live in Cape Town South Africa. I have to do what is known as workshadow where i spend about 2wks during school working in a profession I think I would like to pursue a career. I have been given the opportunity to do my 2wk workshadow abroad. I would love to do it in the US. I am able to get a work visa nd my parents are willing to pay for my flight. I have contacted many hotels but they dont respond. Somebody please help me get intouch with somebody from a big hotel!! I have emailed countless groups but no luck!! HELP!! All I need is to speak to the manager or human resources or something! HELP HELP HELP!!!
Careers & Employment - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Walt Disney World in Orlando usually has a number of internships, although they are mainly for college upperclasspeople. If disneycareers.com does not work, then Google Disney World careers. Good luck!

Read more other entries :