Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Can anyone who has Skype in South Africa talk to me ?


Can anyone who has Skype in South Africa talk to me ?
I am in Taiwan, and will move to South Africa to study soon. Being a student, I can not afford expensive international phone calls. Like to know if the quality is good enough by using Skype to make pc to pc calling from South Africa. It will be wonderful if anyone in South Africa can call my Skype account: cynthia.wang2
South Africa - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
skype is quite clear althogh you might find MSN much better. you could also get CHEAP international calling cards. good luck with your studies;)
2 :
Problem in S.Africa is that Internet is fairly expensive, so you might find that it isn't the cheapest way to communicate...
3 :
It is true what luv thy neighbor said. In SA you pay the same rate to use the Internet per minute as you do to make a phone call. There are some special packages you can buy that makes your Internet and calls cheaper, but on a whole using the Internet in SA can be expensive.
4 :
I Have skype and it's not really that expensive, The quality is brilliant if you like to try it out, give me a call. It's Adijaas

Read more other entries :