Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Exchange to South Africa?

Exchange to South Africa?
Next year I will be a foreign exchange student to South Africa (I'm from US), and I was wondering what their school systems were like? For instance, what sports do they offer? Do all their schools require uniforms? Also, what are some of the traditional foods in South Africa?
Studying Abroad - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
The school system, as far as I know, is very similar to the British system. You haven't mentioned what level of school you are going to, but I presume it is high school. Most high schools, even private ones, will require a summer and a winter school uniform. The sports will depend on what school you go to, and whether or not it is a co-ed school. If you want more information, feel free to send me an e-mail and ask some more questions. :)

Read more other entries :