Monday, March 28, 2011

I'm looking to do my internship in South Africa. Any tips for finding housing. Is it an expensive country?

I'm looking to do my internship in South Africa. Any tips for finding housing. Is it an expensive country?
Hey, I'm a marketing student looking to do my internship in South Africa. However I find it hard to find a good place to stay (which isn't too expensive). I'm also wondering if it is an expensive country. I'm from Holland so my currency is the Euro.
Other - Europe - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
If you using Euros then you wont find it expensive at all, I'm a tourism student and currently working in the travel industry, depends where is SA you going to stay, and what sort of area you will be staying in, SA is not expensive its a beautiful country with many things to do and see, I'm sure you will love it here contact me on dixinabhoola@yahoo.com if you want any information would love to help you out.

Read more other entries :