Thursday, June 7, 2012

South Africa University?


South Africa University?
Did you see what those varsity students did to the poor domestic workers on e-tv news. They thought it was all in the name of fun. :-( White people here on this forum are always blaming blacks. What have you got to say now? I am very sad. I never knew such stuff still happened in South Africa. Those are friendly and innocent workers who clean the same students rooms :-(
South Africa - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
It is disgusting. I just read an article about it on iol . It makes me sick. I can't believe that anyone can treat another person in that way. I hope that they are severely punished, they need to learn respect and manners. ADD: I'm glad that the University seems to be taking it seriuosly http://www.int.iol.co.za/index.php?set_id=1&click_id=13&art_id=nw20080226232513378C873038
2 :
IF SA DONT WANT TO BECOME LIKE ZIMBABWE THEY SHOULD START DEALING WITH THESE ISSUES SERIOUSLY.

Read more other entries :