Thursday, June 28, 2012

who is coming to South Africa for fifa 2010? If so...?


who is coming to South Africa for fifa 2010? If so...?
I am more than willing to meet people and show them our country, I will also be running a taxi service, and give the most straight views on any questions about our country, And I also have accommodation at a really low price:) I'm a student so you might see my necessity here...
FIFA World Cup(TM) - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Oh, I am really exited and willing to come. (If you could send me the tickets).
2 :
Hi J-Bone, You should check this site out and promote your services on there, it seems suited to you: http://www.worldcupcompanions.com Good luck with your kind work :)
3 :
i wish i mean i've been to Africa befoe KENYA to be exact and I want to explore SA so baddddd even the stadium and I soo want to meet Nelson Mandela even Kofi Anann

Read more other entries :