Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Transfering money (wiring) to south africa, help!!!?


Transfering money (wiring) to south africa, help!!!?
The money did not go through so I believe I did something wrong. For Beneficiary Name is that the person's name I'm sending it too, or is that the branch name. Beneficiary Bank Name: I think is ABSA, but my friend gave me PES Bureau (Port Elizabeth Student Bureau). For the student bureau I tried to look it up on the south african website but I can't find it. Is it a bank all by itself or is suppose to be in the Beneficiary's Name section. Please let me know fellow south africans or whom every can help me!!!!!
South Africa - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Good luck with that, I tried to send money to a kenyan bank, it never did work!
2 :
The beneficiary name will be the name of the person that must receive the funds not the bank. The beneficiary should have given you an account number and then the bank code centre number.....normally an account number and the name of the bank is sufficient. I am not aware of a PES Bureau, it could be the branch of the bank ABSA. To effect a transfer you will need the name of the beneficiary, his/her bank account number, the bank name and bank code (not essential). Hopefully this helps.
3 :
Beneficiary name, is the name of the person or organisation's name that you are sending the money to. ABSA is the name of a SA bank. You will need the branch code of the bank at which the person you are sending the money to has an account at, you will also needs the person's account number.

Read more other entries :