Tuesday, August 16, 2011

how do i get a scholarship to come to america while i am in south africa?

how do i get a scholarship to come to america while i am in south africa?
i have been checking on the internet and i cant find anyhing, i really want to come to america in june if possible. i finished my high school last year, i am in varsity now, but i am not njoying being here bcoz all my life i have wanted to come to the U.S.A so, can you help me get a schorlaship, or maybe even better a student exchange programme. or anything that will make me come to my favourate country!!!!
Financial Aid - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I believe that you have to get a social security card to be a resident or even a student in the USA (I am not sure). There is not much that can be done, but try to get a lawyer and fight the law to a better education. Good Luck!
2 :
You can go to http://www.all-about-scholarship.com it's about scholarships information. Good luck

Read more other entries :