Friday, March 1, 2013

Would I be a Postgrad student or Undergrad?


Would I be a Postgrad student or Undergrad?
I have my Engineering degree, but am contemplating studying part time to get my degree in accounting as well. Would I register as an Undergrad because I have never studied in this field before, or would I register as a Post grad because I already have an undergrad degree? Answers that are relevent to South Africa please
Higher Education (University +) - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
i believe undergrad...
2 :
It's an undergrad degree so therefore that's what you would register as... Sorry not from S. Africa but that seems universal...
3 :
Whether you've studied it before is irrelevant. It's the type of degree you would be pursuing. You would register as an undergrad student.

Read more other entries :