Saturday, June 1, 2013

Can I enter Australia with my South African Passport but leaving from Taiwan?

Can I enter Australia with my South African Passport but leaving from Taiwan?
I am currently a citizen of South Africa and Taiwan (By Birth). I am going to study in Australia, which means I would need to apply for a student visa. I can only apply on ONE of my 2 passports (They both level 1 for the visa so it makes no difference in the difficulty on obtaining the visa). My question is this, Will I be able to go into Australia IF I applied my student visa on my South African Passport BUT I do not fly from South Africa but from Taiwan instead? Thus it makes my journey Taiwan ----> Australia, then at passport control I hand them my South African passport which has my visa to enter that country. Is that possible? Your help would be greatly appreciated! ^^ PS: Going to study in University of Queensland~ Soo excited!
Air Travel - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
nah dude i think you should apply your student visa on your taiwan passport because that's where youre flying from.

Read more other entries :