Friday, March 14, 2014

What options do I have !? (International Student)?


What options do I have !? (International Student)?
So here is my situation: I am an international student studying in Tampa, Florida. I have gone through three semesters but now I have a problem. My sponsors are not able to support me for the next semester, I have been working on campus but it just not cover the balance. I know about the economic hardship but it's only 20 hours a week, and it won't be enough. I know I can't get financial aid, and that I need a co-signer for a private loan, but I don't have one. Are there any other options?? Would going back to South Africa be the only other option?
Financial Aid - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Damn that sucks and because of the economic situation in our country at the moment it would be even tougher to find a way out. My suggestion would be is make a little investment in a tiny business. For example over here in Downtown Los Angeles, theres a central shopping area. People just go there and sell merchandise and make small profits, but its something. Sell books or shoes...
2 :
If the school is a Christian school you can go to www.crosstuition.org and apply for a grant (you don't have to ever pay back). They give grants to students attending Christian schools.

Read more other entries :